Geoffrey LE_EYR (of Bromham)

Father: 14th._Century EYRES


                                       __
                                    __|__
                        _The EYRE _|
                       |           |   __
                       |           |__|__
 _14th._Century EYRES _|
|                      |               __
|                      |            __|__
|                      |___________|
|                                  |   __
|                                  |__|__
|
|--Geoffrey LE_EYR 
|
|                                      __
|                                   __|__
|                       ___________|
|                      |           |   __
|                      |           |__|__
|______________________|
                       |               __
                       |            __|__
                       |___________|
                                   |   __
                                   |__|__

INDEX

Notes

!SOURCE: THE VICTORIA HISTORY OF THE COUNTIES OF ENGLAND: A HISTORY OF WILTSHIRE, Vol. VII, p. 182. (980124 samayars@@ohio.net) "In 1338 Geoffrey le Eyr of Bromham was granted by Queen Philippa continuation of his previous appointment, by Queen Isabel, to the Bailiwick of the forestership at the foot "del Freit et de Blakemore" of the forest of Melksham."


Created by Sparrowhawk 1.0 (4/17/1996) on Sun Mar 11 17:58:55 2001